Re: underground construction (was: Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 4256

  • james kester
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012
      As I've pointed out before, particularly at Mt. Weather, "Spoils", as civil engineer's know; "overburden"; tailings- usually an after processed (earth drilling qualifies), have to be"wasted" from the removal area somewhere. Desert areas are particularly difficult to detect (meddle east/South/Western Asia) since spoils from ancient excavations have long since eroded away. Churchill was very cognizant of this dilemma, and recognized the futility of protecting the security of supply lines. Anyway, I had suggested that limestone spoils conceivably could have been wasted in existing underground streams or rivers in the Appalachian area.... Certainly, in the meddle east where WMD's or dynamic components thereof, en route to their final site destination, could have been stored. Enter, our invasion (Desert Storm),
      or whichever you choose to identify as a root cause..... I agree with the comment, however there are some hypothetical "intelligence", or lack thereof, questions; which certainly affirm the warranted 1995 invasion/action, irregardless.....