repost - Task Group Report on Survivable Communications 1962

  • goldsmithtim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2012
      I just came across this document posted here last year myself and found it FULL of interesting, formerly top secret information...really, don't miss the last couple pages. Comms links between all the federal agencies with type and volume of emergency communications.

      http://archive2.jfklibrary.org/JFKPOF/094/JFKPOF-094-009/JFKPOF-094-009-p0035.jpg
      http://archive2.jfklibrary.org/JFKPOF/094/JFKPOF-094-009/JFKPOF-094-009-p0036.jpg

      http://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKPOF-094-009.aspx