Amboy Center for sale, again

  • Jake
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      <http://dev.auctionsinternational.com/servlet/Search.do?auctionId=123&itemId=1763>

      <http://binged.it/PPTMfM>

      I've tried several times to get them to sell this to Blake, but they were asking WAY too much.

      Looks like it could sell for much less than they were asking...

      -Jake

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        "Selling as is where is with a quitclaim Deed."

        Oh? No clear title?

        Just wondering.... I assume AT&T owned the land for most sites. But from
        what Blake said, locations in state parts and/or national forests etc. may
        have been on leases with conditions.

        Were there other variances? Any leases on existing skyscrapers, etc? [I
        know OBT leased space for the CO in Erieview Plaza and that was a big
        exception to the norm...]
      • james kester
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
          Mhhhhhh, Just checked my original bid price. 1997 $50.00 better