Re: Horns to Cherryville-Colesville & Jackie Jones

  • widebandit
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      ATT map 6 shows two hops going east from Netcong to Kinnelon and Paterson W....

      It also shows hops to Puddingstone and Mannsfield which don't correspond to Netcong's existing horn alignments...

      Map 6 shows Colesville with only eight converging hops but I have a photo showing Colesville with enough horns to account for ten...

      One of the missing hops is Colseville - Glenn Spey going to Hawley ES so the other one is most likely Colesville - Netcong...

      - waw -