Hawes Radio Relay, Detachment 2, 33D Communications Group (AFCC), Hinkley, Ca.

  • ..
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2012
      Letterhead from back when the site had just been (partially) demolished by the USAF. I drove out to see what was there and discovered an old file cabinet where I recovered tow pieces of stationary. At that time much of the facility still remained. I am looking to see if I have any old photos that I can scan.

      See the photos area in "H" for Hawes