Re: SLC 96 ? (was: Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 4160

  • Walt Heilsnis - WB2VSJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      Agree on it being a SLC-96. Those were pretty stout units. Basically a T1
      to each shelf with an optional protection T1. We at Nortel built similar
      units in competition (RCT/RCU) and also supported the SLC-96 working
      off our XPM equipment (The SMS for anyone who remembers it).

      I changed jobs when we got the Series-5 SLC to play with at Nortel. I think it was twice as dense.

      Walt