Re: first TE series Mt. Wilson microwave test - needed info/parts/anything

  • s82917
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
      It is still possible to buy BSP's from Alcatel/Lucent, although in order to do so you need to be registered with the company as a customer. I've done it, but it was complicated and required several attempts before I was successful.

      I can look up the BSP numbers for TE1 and TE2 radio if you need them.

      Terry