Re: [coldwarcomms] Digest Number 4145

  • blitz716
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      Thanks Doug, it appears someone like Polo has never forwarded a false
      spam alert, an incorrect message, or any of the other foi-paus(sp) we
      occasionally do being human. I'm over it.
      This group has a lot to offer, I cant stay miffed long, life is short,
      no need to get worked up over something so trivial.