USS IOWA High Resolution Photo

  • blitz716
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      any one not getting this thru the listserv, drop me an email, and I'll
      fwd it to you direct.

      What a great send off for this past Memorial Day weekend. And, the picture
      showing Ft. Point makes it a really a spectacular one.

      _____

      Great photo of the USS Iowa enroute to it's final berth.

      _____

      All Hands...

      With our special thanks to Molly Rossman of Oakland, California, and to Ron
      Barrett of Piedmont, California, All Hands will be receiving two sets of
      spectacular photos of USS Iowa in transit under the Golden Gate.

      The Iowa photo is in High Resolution and should make a great 8 x 10 print
      suitable for framing.

      Tom
      Tom Helvig, CTRCM, USN/Retired (1953-1975)
      Command Master Chief (1974-1975)
      Volunteer Writer/Editor The Iowan History Letter
      68 Boothby Drive
      Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054

      _____