Re: Visiting AT&T Buckingham VA Project Office & Chatham Big Hole Road

  • cpe122
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2012
      I don't what got my blood pumping more: the three cops that camp flying up to me on the sidewalk outside a Class 1 office and tried to mess with me head and get me to do something stupid, or angry housewives home alone with doverman (and probably shotgun) at rural microwave site(s happened twice).

      I don't want to go to jail; that would be bad for some in my line work. And I don't want to get chewed to bits or peppered with lead (where I come from little lead beads have been know to spontaneous appear under the surface of human skin requiring medical attention to remove).

      And then there was the time I was "detained" by private "enterprise". When you're caught outside your vehicle and they have control of it and you can't leave things can get stressful--and complicated depending on what you've been up to.

      It's been pretty hostile in the last ten years. I'm a LOT more careful than before.

      /cpe