Re: [coldwarcomms] HEY (spam)

  • Bob Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      If you see links like these come through your mailbox, DON'T CLICK THEM.

      They are spam sites, which may attempt to install malware, and then
      spam everybody in your addressbook.

      wa15news is nothing but a spam site.

      The link below is deliberately broken in several places.

      > awesome you should check this out wow http://wvw.wa15news.not/jobs/?employment=MALWARE

      Bob Vaughan | techie@{w6yx|tantivy}.stanford.edu | techie@...
      AF6RR | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 | 1-650-469-3850
      -- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --