Re: DIA at Brandy Station?

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
      Here I thought you were referring to a special circuit from Bolling to Denver International Airport! Out here 'DIA' means the airport, not Defense Intelligence Agency. Guess that's what we think when we just hosted President at Buckley AFB...departed aboard Air Force One at 0900 MDT, an hour ago. <grin>

      Tom S