Re: [coldwarcomms] Key West/Havana Cable

  • Ken Hoehn
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 19, 2001
      I don't recall any cable markers, but I think I recall a sign on the door; poor
      shape.

      The best way to find it is to get directions to that 'most southern place in the
      US' marker. It's on the tourist maps. The building is near the road, and it's
      about 100 yards or so to the water, if I recall correctly.

      KWH