turquoise and mojave pages added

  • Daryl R. Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2001
      I took a trip from Las Vegas to Mojave, California to take some
      nephews halfway home, and while there, I got some shots of Turquoise
      and Mojave AT&T Long Lines sites.

      I have added pages for Turquoise and Mojave, CA:

      http://www.drgibson.com/towers/turquoise.html
      http://www.drgibson.com/towers/mojave.html

      Although I have tried to keep the picture sizes down, the pages have
      several pictures, and will load better from a faster connection.

      Also, if you still have links to the earlier location of my
      main page (http://www.stillyoung.com/towers.html), could you please
      change them to http://www.drgibson.com/towers/

      The old links still forward to the new one, but might not always.

      Thanks,

      Daryl

      --
      Daryl R. Gibson
      drgibson@... http://www.drgibson.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
        Daryl,

        Nice pages! I've added links to them from my Long Lines "Places and Routes"
        page:

        http://www19.addr.com/~longline/places-routes/index.html

        Your close-up photo of the Mojave tower (5th image from the top) gives a good
        view of a hardened horn-reflector antenna. Note that the sides of the the
        horns are smooth, the horizontal stiffening channels being covered by the
        aluminum sheets installed with the hardening kit.

        Albert