Re: Tobacco Row

  • lasertower
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 6, 2012
      There is one installation in a forrest outside St Louis that has the whole top of a massive microwave tower hidden in a cabin structure.
    • Blake Bowers
      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 8, 2012
        In STL area it is a local planning thing - and each little town has its own
        say.

        And a lot of stupidity.

        One county next to STL had their emergency managment director come up with
        the perfect plan to stem the tower growth in their community.

        Just get rid of all the small towers and put up 10 500 foot towers.

        I won't mention his name. Yeah, he has since been fired.
        He was awarded First Annual WirelessEstimator.com Zoning Dunce Award.

        http://www.wirelessestimator.com/t_content.cfm?pagename=Tower-Siting-Zoning-2010

        Bob Dopp. Ooops, I mentioned his name.

        Don't take your organs to heaven,
        heaven knows we need them down here!