Re: [coldwarcomms] Recently released Air/Ground telephone calls fromLyndon Johnson to Rose Kennedy

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2012
      Tim, are you sure about Echo Fox not being around in 62?

      I talked with a crafts person that was at a site during the Cuban Missile
      Crisis, and he told me about his supervisor insisting he take care of an
      issue on the E/F circuit, but advising him to lock himself in, and as soon
      as he was done leave and go home.

      He was very clear on the events, lots of little details.

      When did E/F start service? The commercial UHF radios were available before
      62