Cartwheel elevator installation

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
    • John Young
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
        Perhaps I missed mention here of the JFK Train Communications Car
        photographs in the White House Army Signal Agency series. We have
        made a file of the photos:

        http://cryptome.org/info/jfk-train-comms.jfk-train-comms.htm

        The low antenna array atop one car is interesting, kept close to
        pass under tunnels.

        If the locations of the train shown can be identified we would appreciate
        hearing about them.

        JKF comms systems at his home called Ora, in Middleburg, VA, are
        also notable. Why the wheat sheaves stacked around the bottom of
        one antenna?

        I would guess that the suited, perfectly clean, gentlemen appearing
        in various signal photos are Secret Service. Some serving as
        escort to the photographer at Cannonball.

        Lack of hard hats on some of the workers, some with them, is before
        OSHA set fashion requirements for featherbedders and their infrequent
        job site poobahs, unblemished white buckets obligatory.

        Now construction workers look like birds of plumage swaggering
        and screeching warnings to passersby. Those parading and barking
        around Ground Zero with tinhats backwards are definitely on
        the make for out of town touring hens susceptible to beer-gut strut
        and gaping pieholes stinking like carrion.

        A few are couture fakers, like spinstripers, and faux female tourists
        working the sacred site, what else in downtown NYC holiest of sees
        financial fashionista spawning grounds.

        Ah, the early 60s when cleanliness, health and safety was not yet
        attacked as Islamic fundamentalism.