Re: I added a whole lot more photos of the San rafael california long lines.

  • piggypoop1222
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26, 2011
      @tim, Mostly a place to hang out, Possibly an apartment or lookout tower in the future. Maybe just storage for a while, Possible Party location. I have many ideas, mostly just fantasies, Diddnt realize they were so hard to buy. Lets say I was serious about buying it though, Who should I get in contact with?