Re: [coldwarcomms] Hardened UHF antennas (Possible)

  • AT&T Project
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2011
      Tom,

      As has already been pointed out, the hardened antennas at the missile sites
      are different from those at Fairview and Williamstown.

      As for the antennas at Williamstown, I do not believe that there is a
      "tunnel" between the building and the antennas, only a conduit for cables.
      Also, be aware that there are/were two identical hardened antennas at the
      site. The one in the field on the ridge may be gone (I think it was on the
      neighbor's property, maybe on an easement/ROW) but the one on in the woods
      behind the facility is almost certainly still there.