Re: [coldwarcomms] VIVOS Underground AT&T bunker in Indiana, WHEREIS IT???

  • AT&T Project
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      Sorry for the delay. Catching up.

      The only other two stations I can think of that might be remotely in this
      area are Noble, IL (now a private residence) and Morgantown, IN (still
      active so unlikely).

      The only other thing I can think of is some unknown station on the old route
      that ran from St. Louis to Chicago, via Terre Haute, but I don't think the
      stations on this route were underground.