Re: [coldwarcomms] GWEN Frequency range...

  • Sam Etler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011
      I found a couple papers that reference similar ranges. "Experimental
      validation of the 'improved directivity element'-elevation plane
      control" from the 1989 Antennas and Propagation Society International
      Symposium says 160-190 kHz. The other, "Engineering the World's
      Largest DGPS Network" from the OCEANS 2000 MTS/IEEE Conference and
      Exhibition talks about converting GWEN sites for use in the DGPS
      network and says the antennas were designed to work in the 150-175 kHz
      range.

      sam