OTH Sites(was Re: Breaker)

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 16, 2011
      I've got a little info and some "before and after" pics of the West Coast Receive site near Tulelake, CA on my website at <http://craigsrailroadpages.com/oth-b/> with references to other sources of info.

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 2
        Additional photos of the Moscow & Columbia Falls sites:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVPdJzfiJE

        http://www.loc.gov/pictures/search/?q=columbia%20falls%20radar%20site]

        http://www.loc.gov/pictures/search/?q=moscow+radar+site&sp=1

        I suspect those large dishes were tropo since it's 50+ miles to Bangor from Columbia Falls, a little longer Bangor-Moscow. If it was LOS microwave there was likely a repeater in both paths.