Re: Fort Lonesome FL

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2011
      I forgot to mention another circuit of interest: Hanscomb AFB to Cutler ME; was the USAF using the Cutler VLF Transmitter for something?

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2014
        More detail on this site:

        FTLSFL, AKA Bowling Green AFS Z-330

        BWLGFLAA

        http://www.radomes.org/museum/showsite.php?site=Fort+Lonesome,+FL

        An earth station nearby:

        BWLGFLQ0001
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2014
          Correction, earth station is BWLGFLQ7000