Re: Curious about two sites

  • John
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 26, 2011
      Recent close up photos of the Bare Mountain/former PACCS comm site here:
      http://coldwar-ct.com/The_Notch_-_Hadley.html

      John
    • taskforceleader
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 26, 2011
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "John" <ramsey@...> wrote:

        > Recent close up photos of the Bare Mountain/former PACCS comm site here:
        > http://coldwar-ct.com/The_Notch_-_Hadley.html
        >
        > John

        Interesting photo of the command center War Room inside the Notch. I have seen it before and always thought it was of the Notch, however a recent photo of Bldg 501 at Offutt posted by OZOB99 looks like the same place:

        http://tinyurl.com/4z85whg

        Same place? Or did they construct them that identical???