L-4 transcontinental terminus/termini

  • cpe122
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      The northern transcontinental L-4 has occasionally been referred to the "Boston-to-San Francisco" route. I am interrested to know whether there was an official cable name per se for this route, and what the actual terminus terminal offices were for this route.

      In the west for example, was the main route terminus actually Dunnigan or Red Bluff?

      Ditto in the east; considering the eastern end was L-3 where is the L-4 terminus considered to be? I know some, but not all, of the L-3 was upgraded to L-4...

      /cpe