Re: Roslyn Harbor Tower

  • rkiwacz
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16, 2011
      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <bill.fastenau@...> wrote:

      > Roslyn Harbor is still there, a couple of cell carriers there, uW removed. Oh, yeah, incinerating toilet OOS too...
      >
      > I always thought it was a neat looking tower.

      Roslyn Harbor,NY tower was a strange one,I spoke to the engineer who designed it and the town wanted it blended into the woods so it wouldn't
      be seen(fron the viaduct you couldn't miss seeing it). It was removed in the late 90's and replaced with a chin pole.ATT lost the lease because it was no longer used for MW Communications.