Re: [coldwarcomms] contemporary use of flash and flash-override?

  • Sam Etler
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      I don't know specifics but could be something as simple as how the GETS
      system is configured in the toll PSTN networks. Basically special
      programming that gives priority to certain calls based on a set of criteria
      (database dip for instance). In the case of AT&T I don't think it will kill
      active calls but it will do all sorts of fun tricks to try to deliver a call
      well above and beyond what takes place for a normal call. I believe it will
      attempt multiple routes until the call either completes or the caller hangs
      up in disgust.

      sam