Cheshire, Chesterfield, Attica, Airmont, Netcong

  • Roger Hendrixson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Looking at some of the contructions images from the above hardened sites, they share some common elements. The spacing of the columns, floor demensions, etc. I found it interesting, the similar mechanical support equipment. They seem to share the turbines, NBC filters, chillers, condensers and water systems. Does any one know a source for construction images from Netcong NJ or Peru MA?

      Also any specifications on the DC Power room equipment? Manufacturer etc?
    • cpe122
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
        You do realize Peru is an above ground site? It may have been 2PSI hardened, but it not an underground, per se, like the others.

        Yes it does seem their archectural firm had a relatively small set of "standardized" plans for the undergrounds that they seem to have chosen from and then customized for the circumstances of a given station.

        /cpe