Greetings!

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      Having seen no Christmas Cheer on the site from group members, I'll dive in!

      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members, may your travels include cold war communications sites, your spouses continue to cut you more and more slack, and good health and good cheer descend on you and your friends, family and loved ones for many, many years to come!

      Tom Scanlan
      Breckenridge, CO
      Copper Falls, MI