Re: [coldwarcomms] Thule B-52 Crash Report Released

  • Mike Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2010
      This report on the Thule B-52 crash is great! I mean, not to make light of
      what was a very serious situation, but the place where Gen. Richard Hunziker
      is complaining about ordeals his team and equipment face in due to the
      weather made me laugh outloud: I mean, the man's grater lost a wheel!
      Airplanes crashing because someone put seat cushions over a vent and they
      caught afire, graters losing their wheels, it must have been enough to make
      the general wish he'd joined the Navy instead. :[