Re: [coldwarcomms] AT&T Sites having Solar gas turbines LINK

  • Dexter McIntyre W4DEX
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2010
      Roger Hendrixson wrote:

      > AT&T Sites having Solar gas turbines
      > <http://long-lines.net/documents/index.html>
      >
      > Does this document indicate the actual installed turbine units, or the
      > number of proposed turbine units per site?

      Looks to me to be the number that was in operation at the hardened sites
      I have been in. Those sites were built for three turbines with two
      installed. The third unit was never needed because one unit could carry
      the total building load. So there was 100% backup for the backup power
      plus at least 8 hours of battery reserve.

      Dex