Neche ND

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      I found a gov't multipoint circuit in an old tariff between Neche ND, Seguin TX & Herndon VA.The tiny town of Neche is near the Canadian border & could be an international boundry point. Seguine was an Autovon switch and a facility gateway to Mexico. Herndon has a multitude of gov't agencies nearby. Anyone have any ideas?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        Looking further I found Neche was an IBP for Canada and the circuits were 9600 BPS data; also found another Neche circuit(150 baud telegraph) to Reston VA, likewise a conglomerate of gov't agencies.