Some Manhattan cold war BSPs

  • Sam Etler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      Steve Cichorsky scanned these and posted them to the TCI list. I figured
      they might be interesting to some people here who aren't on that list.
      They're BSPs issued by NY Tel. in the 1950s specific to the Manhattan area:

      Action to be Taken During Working Hours in Event of a Civil Defense
      Emergency, Issue B, 12/1/1956
      http://etler.com/docs/BSP/C/C15.930NY_IB.pdf

      Cordless P.B.X. Switchboards for Civil Defense Units, Issue A, 12/10/1953
      http://etler.com/docs/BSP/B/B303.001.1NY_IA.pdf

      sam