Gambrills?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2010
      Do we have a location for Gambrills? Someone mentioned it being in the
      like-named park, but that is way up by Frederick.

      I thought it was by Gambrills MD, ~adjacent to Fort Fumble along Rt 32.
    • mark knowlton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
        a pic of gambrills mt old site I have pics of the new site/faa

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2010
          --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, David <wb8foz@...> wrote:

          > Do we have a location for Gambrills? Someone mentioned it being in the
          > like-named park, but that is way up by Frederick.
          >
          > I thought it was by Gambrills MD, ~adjacent to Fort Fumble along Rt 32.

          right,NE of Greenbelt; see DC area maps on Albert's site.