Yahoo problems

  • albertjlafrance@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      Soemthing to be aware of: Yahoo Groups seems to be intermittently failing to
      distribute messages to some members. For example, I received Phil Smith's
      reply to Tim's reply on "Iceberg Monitoring Stations", but I did not get
      Tim's message. Interestingly, I did receive the postings immediately before
      and after Tim's.

      Members of other Yahoo groups I'm on have reported the same problem. It
      might be a good idea to check the archives at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coldwarcomms/messages to see if you've missed
      anything.