Re: [coldwarcomms] Re: More unknown CLLI locations

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 74 , Jul 7 9:50 AM
      That makes a lot of sense - Jasper had a large metal carport, inside
      security fencing, with an elevated
      roof, hose, etc.

      Noble has a single vehicle garage, with the high roof also,
      neither of these has any simililarity to the standard junction
      3-4 car garage.

      Don't take your organs to heaven,
      heaven knows we need them down here!

      From: "OZOB99" <ozob99@...>

      Message 74 of 74 , Oct 11, 2013
        >> http://207.74.70.101:8080/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-4602/1965-07-01%20Thu.pdf

        > I'm getting the following error:
        >

        > License Exception: Invalid license
        > A DocuShare license maximum concurrent guests limit was exceeded.

        I found it OK, but note it's newspaper page 3, pdf page 6