Re: More unknown CLLI locations

  • widebandit
    Message 1 of 74 , Jul 1 4:38 AM
      A little more info:

      BCMTNVR00R – Black Mtn – KFP89
      BOKRNVR00R – Booker – KPY26

      BCMTNV is an AT&T LL repeater on the Las Vegas – Eagle Ridge route, sitting at 6100' AMSL on the east side of Black Mtn (8102' county of mineral) about 16 mi N of Walker Lake; access is from Alt 95. Site sometimes called Schurz – a hamlet at the US 95, Alt 95 intersection.

      The route began with 6 GHz only and single horns in each direction; later with 4 & 11GHz overbuild and second pair of horns installed.

      11 GHz service originated at Las Vegas or Turquoise Mt. and terminated at BCMTNV. There is a transmitter site a little further up the hill.

      BCMTNV is 8 mi N of the Wassuk MW station but on the other side of the ridge to block interference. Las Vegas – Eagle Ridge route crossed Delta – Topaz Lake route at Columbus – Rabbit Spring and Table Mtn – Kinkaid hops respectively.

      CLLI codes as they appeared on a 1984 list of Bell of Nevada MW stations transferred to ATTIX, mandated by divestiture consent decree….waw…

      Message 74 of 74 , Oct 11, 2013
        >> http://207.74.70.101:8080/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-4602/1965-07-01%20Thu.pdf

        > I'm getting the following error:
        >

        > License Exception: Invalid license
        > A DocuShare license maximum concurrent guests limit was exceeded.

        I found it OK, but note it's newspaper page 3, pdf page 6