Re: Possible L Main Stations

    Message 1 of 47 , May 8, 1999
      My apologies if the large attachment on my last posting caused any
      inconvenience. I forget that I was replying to a list message; otherwise I
      would have just put the image on my web page. I realize that some lists
      discourage attachments.

      ...Albert
      Message 47 of 47 , May 10
        On 5/10/15 5:04 PM, farrelmb@... [coldwarcomms] wrote:

        > Try dissolving back and forth between 2002 and 1962. It looks like the
        > southern most house in 1962 was demolished to build the access road.
        > The building that we're looking at appears to be bigger in 1962 than it
        > does in 2002. It looks like just another house. I wonder if this
        > really was a repeater location.

        No guarantees until someone visits the county land records.

        But I noted the county imagery registration is off between years;
        everything shifts.