More unknown CLLI locations

    Message 1 of 74 , May 28, 2010
      A few more unidentified CLLI locations associated with Cold War circuits:

      WTLDNDAB (probable air base associated with Grand Forks)

      ABABGAMA

      SSINTXR6

      RSCMMIXH

      BCMTNVQ0010

      and these pre-CLLI LL engineering codes:

      RBSN ME

      FCTN NB SK Fredericton NB?

      DETHES ON Ontario?

      BKERMT NV same as BCMTNVQ0010 above?
      Message 74 of 74 , Oct 11, 2013
        >> http://207.74.70.101:8080/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-4602/1965-07-01%20Thu.pdf

        > I'm getting the following error:
        >

        > License Exception: Invalid license
        > A DocuShare license maximum concurrent guests limit was exceeded.

        I found it OK, but note it's newspaper page 3, pdf page 6