Re: Energy Sector in Danger of Cyberattack

  • atfema21
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 9:36 PM
      Hi all

      Newbe here, I joined the group several weeks ago after stumbling upon it while browsing different sites.
      I've been with FEMA for almost 22 years and I'm amazed at what was /is known about some of these programs.I would be willing to answer any questions anyone may have that I can.
      I've been slogging through all of the old posts, some humorous, some entertaining, some close to the mark and some not. IAE a wealth of information that is fascinating to go through.
      Let you know when I'm done catching up.

      Thanks

      sorry for going off topic