Conyers/Rockdale

  • Mark Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 4:49 AM
      Who sent me the Conyers AT&T facility photos?

      Are there GEP antennas on top of the Conyers microwave tower?

      Are Rockdale and Conyers the same facility?
    • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 7:32 AM
        In a message dated 5/8/99 7:48:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mfoster@...
        writes:

        << Who sent me the Conyers AT&T facility photos?

        Are there GEP antennas on top of the Conyers microwave tower?

        Are Rockdale and Conyers the same facility? >>
        I sent them.. NO GEP antennas, and yes they are the same facility.
        If anyone is interested, i have a page on conyers at
        http://members.tripod.com/~CldWarHist/index.html
        George