Re: Old news

  • Mark Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 1999
      At 11:27 PM 5/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
      >From: CLDWARHIST@...
      >
      >On 1 May 1999 the Atlanta Journal Constitution announced AT&T was cutting
      >back its Conyers Facility. The paper says hundreds will be layed off at the
      >1265-person Conyers facility.
      >
      >just in case someone is interested....
      >george

      What do they do there with 1265 people?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 1999
        >What do they do there with 1265 people?

        Obviously this web site has an axe to grind...

        http://www.crl.com/~dbland/hijinks/kick.html

        ...Albert
      • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 1999
          In a message dated 5/8/99 7:00:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mfoster@...
          writes:

          << What do they do there with 1265 people? >>
          My notes state it is a Facility Maintnence Center for AT&T. It formerly was
          an AUTOVON site and Class I Regional Office

          George