AT&T Controls the weather?

  • Blake Bowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2009
      I have proof now.

      I always knew that AT&T got away with a lot, but I had no
      idea.

      I was in a site yesterday, where deep underground, there was an
      electrical box with the following label.

      "SNOW CONTROL"

      Yep, they are controlling the snow. I have pictures I will be uploading
      soon.

      I know, someone is going to say it is just for a heating system on the
      sidewalk
      and driveway ramp, but that sounds no where near as good.

      Don't take your organs to heaven,
      heaven knows we need them down here!