Re: Interesting

  • Walt
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
      Yes, it reminds me of poor research. According to Snopes.com, this quote is not from Das Kapital and is not from any other Karl Marx writings. Did anyone check Sarah Palin's book?

      Also, what does this have to do with Cold War comms?

      Walt

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@...> wrote:

      > --
      > Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of
      > expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more
      > expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will
      > lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and State
      > will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism.
      > – Karl Marx, 1867
      > Remind you of anything?

    • Lou Novacheck
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        This is what's interesting: http://www.physorg.com/news178897908.html

        Yep, poor research. That's what I get for believing what I read in a
        newspaper. Shoulda realized it was too good to be true. Mea maxima culpa!

        --

        �Wrong� is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses.
        A � Dilbert by Scott Adams

        Looking for the best coverage of American music? Subscribe to Elmore
        magazine at www.ElmoreMagazine.com

        Be sure to check out http://blogcritics.org/ for the best and the most
        diverse comments and reviews on every subject imaginable.