Interesting

  • Lou Novacheck
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Shape shifters: Researchers create new breed of antennas
      http://www.physorg.com/news178897908.html

      --
      Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of
      expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more

      Plus �a change, plus c'est la m�me chose.
      The more things change, the more they stay the same.
      � Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr
      See Marx quote.

      �Wrong� is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses.
      A � Dilbert by Scott Adams

      Looking for the best coverage of American music? Subscribe to Elmore
      magazine at www.ElmoreMagazine.com

      Be sure to check out http://blogcritics.org/ for the best and the most
      diverse comments and reviews on every subject imaginable.

    • Walt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
        Yes, it reminds me of poor research. According to Snopes.com, this quote is not from Das Kapital and is not from any other Karl Marx writings. Did anyone check Sarah Palin's book?

        Also, what does this have to do with Cold War comms?

        Walt

        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Lou Novacheck <luigibasco@...> wrote:

        > --
        > Owners of capital will stimulate working class to buy more and more of
        > expensive goods, houses and technology, pushing them to take more and more
        > expensive credits, until their debt becomes unbearable. The unpaid debt will
        > lead to bankruptcy of banks, which will have to be nationalized, and State
        > will have to take the road which will eventually lead to communism.
        > – Karl Marx, 1867
        > Remind you of anything?

      • Lou Novacheck
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2009
          This is what's interesting: http://www.physorg.com/news178897908.html

          Yep, poor research. That's what I get for believing what I read in a
          newspaper. Shoulda realized it was too good to be true. Mea maxima culpa!