Missing maps

  • lasertower
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2009
      yahoo has lost most of the US AT&T maps from the files section.

      Also, I have some unresolvable issues about the Ft Wayne area, I have a path out of FT Wayne Radio that is not on the map and two towers near here that are not on 1970 edition.

      Steve
    • John Young
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
      • jks19714
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2009
          Those "green screens" on the BMEWS -- they remind me (style-wise, I have never seen one first-hand) of the old Bunker-Ramo CRTs we had at another DoD agency that I never worked for. :-) God, I hope they aren't still running RSX-11 or VMS....

          Still BALing after all these years (but thankfully never experienced BLISS or ADA!)

          john