Old news

  • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 1999
      On 1 May 1999 the Atlanta Journal Constitution announced AT&T was cutting
      back its Conyers Facility. The paper says hundreds will be layed off at the
      1265-person Conyers facility.

      just in case someone is interested....
      george
    • Mark Foster
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 1999
        At 11:27 PM 5/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >From: CLDWARHIST@...
        >
        >On 1 May 1999 the Atlanta Journal Constitution announced AT&T was cutting
        >back its Conyers Facility. The paper says hundreds will be layed off at the
        >1265-person Conyers facility.
        >
        >just in case someone is interested....
        >george

        What do they do there with 1265 people?
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 1999
          >What do they do there with 1265 people?

          Obviously this web site has an axe to grind...

          http://www.crl.com/~dbland/hijinks/kick.html

          ...Albert
        • CLDWARHIST@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 1999
            In a message dated 5/8/99 7:00:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mfoster@...
            writes:

            << What do they do there with 1265 people? >>
            My notes state it is a Facility Maintnence Center for AT&T. It formerly was
            an AUTOVON site and Class I Regional Office

            George