EBS-NIAC

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      I've uploaded the BSP's covering AT&T's involvement & procedures in detail for the Emergency Broadcast System; these practices also outline the hierarchy of the AT&T Program & TV layouts.

      Richmond,Va was one of the offices with a "last resort" non-pub dial up phone(jack ended) for rapid patching to a control office or where needed.

      There were a few "dry runs" made but never to the point of using authentication codes from a "payphone in peoria)", these would only be furnished just prior to a need.

      H.C Morgan, if you are still in the group perhaps you can share an anecdote on this from the Washington Control Office ?

      The documents are in files, folder EBS-NIAC.