Re: 17B Toll Testboard Photo's - Direct Links

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 6, 2009
      IE8 is more forthcoming: "This website requires you to log in."

      If you want to mess with it, you might try joining webshots.com, if that's an option.

      Frank

      --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...> wrote:

      > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Nathaniel D. Watson" <watson061502@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I finally got the other photo to open for me, and I have direct links to
      > > both photo's included below for anyone who'd like them:
      > >

      > > http://image58.webshots.com/58/1/10/90/2719110900090170478RFaPJo_fs.jpg
      > >
      > > http://image58.webshots.com/58/6/47/43/2010647430090170478Mqlbmo_fs.jpg
      > >

      > On both of those I get the message Forbidden: you do not have
      > permission to access xxxx on this server.

    • Nathan Watson
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 6, 2009
        Any version of IE is going to be brain-dead.

        That aside, if anyone really wants these photos, email me privately and I'll send them as attachments, or put them on a real photo hosting site if there is enough demand.

        I'm able to get these links to work using FireFox and other standards-compliant browsers, on both a Mac and a PC at different locations. If someone is trying to load these from a workplace, you're likely running into a firewall.

        Again, let me know if you'd like a copy of these pictures and I'll work something out.

        Nathan

        > If you want to mess with it, you might try joining
        > webshots.com, if that's an option.
        >
        > Frank
        >

        > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com,
        > "jhaynesatalumni" <jhhaynes@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com,
        > "Nathaniel D. Watson" <watson061502@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I finally got the other photo to open for me, and
        > I have direct links to
        > > > both photo's included below for anyone who'd like
        > them:
        > > >

        > > > http://image58.webshots.com/58/1/10/90/2719110900090170478RFaPJo_fs.jpg
        > > >
        > > > http://image58.webshots.com/58/6/47/43/2010647430090170478Mqlbmo_fs.jpg
        > > >

        > > On both of those I get the message Forbidden: you do
        > not have
        > > permission to access xxxx on this server.

        >     coldwarcomms-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • jhaynesatalumni
        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 6, 2009
          I'm using Firefox and Linux.
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 7, 2009
            --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, "Nathaniel D. Watson" <watson061502@...> wrote:

            > Do you happen to know what location this photo was in?
            >
            > Also, do you or anyone else have any photos of the 17C testboard (4W, for
            > #4A XBAR)? My father worked with those and I'd sure love to see a picture of
            > one.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > Nathan

            I found a photo of the original 17C testboard lineup in Philadelphia, which I can send to those interested.