Re: [coldwarcomms] White House Comms Room Photo

  • Craig Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2009
      Cool!...state of the art at the time I would imagine, now are there any CURRENT pictures???

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        --- In coldwarcomms@yahoogroups.com, Craig Scott <dredmlm@...> wrote:

        > Cool!...state of the art at the time I would imagine, now are there any CURRENT pictures???

        These Situation Room pics & narrative will be as close as you can get to WH Comms nowadays:

        http://www.whitehousemuseum.org/west-wing/situation-room.htm
      • Craig Scott
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          Many thanks! I just wondered since the comms area of AF1 has been shown now on Nat. Geo. and the History Channel, maybe there might be some pix of the White House set up. I LOVE the "phone booth"!
          Craig
          Watervliet NY (Home of the Atomic Cannon)